Release Notes v.23.5.0
- Roblox Panthers | Updated Ads.
- Houston Toros | Stadium overhauled, Created by Roboloxesss.
- Green Bay Blizzard | Stadium replaced to the actual Place Holder Stadium.
- Omaha Nighthawks | Stadium replaced to the actual Place Holder Stadium.
- Atlanta Phoenix | Stadium replaced to the actual Place Holder Stadium.
Release Notes v23.4.2
- Backend update that patches a few server-side errors
Release Notes v23.4.1
- Fixed half of client settings not loading (Home and Away player counter, tackled messages, regular messages, etc)
- Patched helmets not being fired correctly
Release Notes v23.4.0
- Renamed & redesigned "General" tab within the settings UI
- Now looks smoother and cleaner.
- Added an "Average Ping" option and removed previous latency tracker
- Complete client-side backend redesign
- Redesigned tabs on top, recolored to orange.
- Decreased GPU usage as a result of the backend updates (high FPS, better quality, better performance)
Release Notes v23.3.2
- Patched teleport issues via the teleport gui in-game.
Release Notes v23.3.2
- Removed soft shutdowns, when servers shut down it will now give you the Roblox shutdown message.
- Patched players joining unused servers. This issue should no longer occur.
- Using the friends gui to teleport will now teleport you directly into their server (avoiding the one person server glitch)
Release Notes v23.3.1
- Fixed 'Field Goal is Good' text not appearing
Release Notes v23.3.0
- Added a command called :gamelock which locks your server for game members only
- In the hub if a server is game locked it will say Locked in red.
- In stadiums the teams teleport button will be faded out.
- You can still join these servers but if you're not on the currently set away team or home team it will kick you (unless you're an admin).
Release Notes v23.2.0
Release Notes v23.1.0
- Added the ability to change the bind of the reach and handoff buttons (set to C and X by default)
Release Notes v23.0.0
- New Helmets
- Improved Helmet Center
- Ability to rotate around the helmet
- Helmet is placed on a character so you can see how it would look on a player
- HC+ now have the ability to upload Home, Away, and Alternate helmets
- The hub has been redesigned
- Stadium teleportation now looks more clean
- You now have the ability to join friends directly
- High ranks now have tags in game
- Brand new settings Gui
- Consumes less space
- Simpler to teleport to a specific stadium
- Ability to remove the ping/FPS at the top
- Keybinds for stamina, dive, and op dive
- Ping and FPS within the gui
- Latency tracking - gives you the ability to see how far you can expect to be tackled from
- Away, Home, and Alternate helmet selection
- Gamepasses now contained within one tab
- Remove stadium and insert stadium
- Unfortunately, shiftlock is not available at this time
- Touchdown music & lag-free pyrotechnics
- Scoreboard redesign
- Cinematic View
- Allows for pylon cam, sideline cam, and viewing specific players with ease
- Team favoriting
- Weather sounds
- OFL version of RB World
- Custom Visors ✅
- Automatically updating game scores in Discord
- Teamlock and serverlock ✅
- Tackle sound effects
- In game stat sheets for stat taking and viewing your stats
- OFL hangout within the hub that has teleporting functions
- C to reach ✅
- Jersey center and jersey gui
- Removing fan hitbox
- :awayteam to show group ranks
- Being banned from stadiums will TP you to the hub
- New ball texture
- Dive glitch
- Jump spam glitch
- No celebrations